Thursday, July 10, 2014

Perfect conditions for writing

I often wonder if any writer can find a perfect situation for writing. I often dream of a perfect situation,  wherein I am comfortably sitting in front of a beautiful  water fall, with the crystal-clear water flowing steady over the steep rocks, making a soft rustling sound, with small  minute wet water droplets falling on my face and the light blue colored icy-cold water flowing over my feet. Cool fresh breeze making its way past my hair hitting directly over my face causing my hair to fall softly over my eyes. Beautiful fragrance of wild flowers filling the air and fluttering of colourful butterflies mixed with chirping of birds. I tell you, nature is the most beautiful thing, I have seen or experienced in life.
Nothing can be more inspiring for writers than to sit midst the nature’s beauty, carefree, without a line of stress or tension over the face and their mind fully engrossed in the characters of their book and carefully planning their lives and their next moves.   
As far as I am concerned, I have never been able to find such idealistic conditions. Most of the times, I am planning the plot of my story while traveling to and back from office, with my mind already preoccupied with numerous worries and office tension and my phone continuously ringing. Sometimes I am typing my blog entries on my smartphone while traveling. At times, when I am unable to sleep during the night, I start planning the characters and story line of my book.


I really hope that someday in my life, I may be able to write under perfect conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment