Sunday, September 28, 2014

Can somebody else/ something else control your thoughts?

Is it possible that our actions are being controlled by someone else, or something else. Have you ever felt that whatever actions you are doing are being controlled by an external body / agency? Sometimes we ourselves are not sure why we are doing a particular task or saying a particular thing, it appears that we are just a machine. Somebody else has a control over us and is putting actions and thoughts in our mind and words in our mouth.
This question has come in my mind because this is how I am contemplating the storyline of my next novel  which I presently intend to title as "the turbulent mind". The female protagonist feels that her mind and thoughts are being controlled by an external agency.
Any comments about the story line? Do you like it or not or do ýou find the idea ridiculous?

This has sometimes happened with me when I have said something, but later realised that this was not something which I had been thinking about or what I wanted to say. 
Has anyone ever felt similarly?

No comments:

Post a Comment